Your nails and toenails should be healthy and strong, free of dents, ridges, and discolorations. If you are worried of the health of your nails, there are many ways to better your nail health. The most important thing to keep in mind is to make an effort to cure your nails which means incorporating cleaning and grooming etc into your routine. Be sure to monitor your nails on a regular basis like watching signs of pain, an increase in fungi, or even diseases. This also useful if you want to find nail fungus cure tips or toenail fungus cure tips, here are some ways. You should avoid bad habits or behavior like biting your nails, or overdoing pedicures and manicures.
Below are 10 nail fungus cure and precautions to help cure your nail fungus.
1. Clean your nails regularly. Like your body, your nails should be cleaned everyday. Always remember to rub your nails with soap while washing your hands. Also, scrub the insides of your nails with soap and water which will remove bacteria. This will ensure that your nails will never get anytime of infection or fungi, unless you already have them.
2. To further improve the hygiene of your nails, be sure to clean your clippers and grooming equipment every time you use them. Tools like clippers collect A LOT of bacteria from your previous nails. If you don’t clean it, you may feel an oily surface of your clippers which are bacteria. We recommend you use antibacterial soap to wash off any dirty substances.
3. Lets be honest, most of us are guilty of biting our fingernails when we were kids, and maybe even today. It’s a common and fun thing to do that you just happen to do it. This is a very bad habit and should definitely be changed. Here are some ways to change it,
- Trim your nails as short as possible, this will resist the temptation to bite
- Use a nasty smelling nail polish. Although We don’t recommend this, if your nail biting is severe, do it.
- Try to figure out the triggers of biting your nails. This mot likely might be due to stress and anxiety. If you have these problems, just take a breath and relax. Heck, even use a fidget spinner or silly putty to resist the temptation.
- Give it time. Trying to get rid of a habit definitely takes time. I remember when loved to fidget around when I was bored. Now, I never do that ever.4. Use lotion to moisturize your nails. Like skin, nail may need air to breath occasionally. This may really help for some people. Here’s a tip, never use water after applying any type of lotion. This will ruin the lotion and worsen its effect. Gently rub the lotion on each of you nails, and under them too5. Don’t pull off hang nails. Every now and then, you will see that thing that’s sticking out of your nails. You try to resist to pull it, but you just can’t. This is very bad to your rip tissues near your cuticles because it might cause infections ,fungi, and even pain. HOWEVER, you can pull this off with a nail clipper. Thank the heavens you can pull that off.
6. Wear appropriate footwear. Footwear can make a HUGE difference to the care of your toenails. People who exercise a lot, many of may have encountered athletes foot.This is due to poor footwear. Make sure you wear shoes have about half and inch of wiggle room. Also, be sure to wear different socks every day.7. Try biotin. Biotin is a natural supplement and research shows that it helps with your nail health. I tried this once and honestly, it did’t make a difference. However, it may work for you and many says it did for them. Remember to ask your doctor about taking biotin8. Keep your nails dry. Every time you wash your hands or when your nails get touched by water, try to dry them our immediately. This is important because bacteria can easily grow underneath your nails due to water. Always dry them out using a towel or a cloth.
- Use nail fungus treatment for the best nail fungus cure and toenail fungus cure. This not only cures your fungus, but it make your nails more healthier. This is my #1 recommendation because nail fungus treatments uses A LOT of natural oils that is very very good for your nails. Oils like lavender oil, tee tree oil, almond oil, orange oil… are the best natural ways to make your nails, and maybe even your skin, healthier. If you want to see my top 3 recommendations, check out my top 3 best nail fungus treatments. Here is my number recommendation and here you can find more about further improving the health of your nails.